Capital Region Top Producer
Finding a realtor
Choosing the right real estate professional makes a big difference.
Choosing the right real estate professional to help guide you on this journey, can make the difference between a successful or unsuccessful experience. You will need a strong advocate and trusted advisor who knows the local market and housing trends as well as understanding your needs and goals. A real estate professional who effectively communicates with you and the rest of the real estate world on your behalf. Selecting a real estate agent that matches your energy, commitment, and expectations will establish a solid foundation to build upon throughout the buying process.
Below is a list of common duties carried out by a real estate agent when helping clients purchase their home:
- Help them to locate and view homes that meet their requirements.
- Help them with securing a mortgage.
- Advise them on the area, market conditions, and if they believe that homes of interest are priced right or not.
- Work with them to craft the initial offer in a purchase agreement.
- Work with them through negotiations and counter-offers with the seller(s).
- After a purchase contract is executed, coordinate the transaction process on the buyer side.
- Coordinate/schedule appraisals, inspections, and other activities related to the transaction.
- Deliver and explain all documents, title insurance, deeds, etc.
We help you find the perfect home by taking your preferred price, aesthetics, location, lifestyle, nearby amenities, etc and set you up with personalized listing alerts. Whenever a listing hits the market that matches your criteria you will be immediately notified. This means that you will NEVER miss an opportunity.
As part of the Central District, we also work with an extensive network of vendors and contractors that offer us special deals for home repairs, furnishing, painting, plumbing, electrical work, gardening, and so much more. These will allow you to settle into your home faster, and without the need to vet them yourself.
Here at Platinum Team, we understand how important it is to use the right home inspector. Which is why we will guide you through the process of choosing the right one, going over every issue that may be revealed by it (even new constructions have minor issues), and help you determine which ones can be negotiated.
With over number of years of experience in the Central District, we’ve helped hundreds of clients meet their home ownership goals. We’ve helped them secure financing, negotiate the best possible price tags and terms, smooth the moving process, settle into their new community, and so much more.
Estimate your monthly payment and see how much house you can afford.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
If you are ready to take the next step towards your buying or selling goals, please provide your information and we will reach out to you right away.